- This event has passed.
Creating Killer Messaging Through Persona Development – AMA Boston Event
November 14, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This is the another event in our AMA Boston presentation series to help marketers in the fall planning process, in this case to provide tools you can take back to the office to develop messaging and personas that makes a real difference.
In today’s digital world, getting the customer pain points right in your messaging is a make or break for any campaign. But doing it well with a repeatable process and acumen is not easy. Hear from Gib Trub, renowned messaging expert who has worked with a who’s who in B2B technology and service companies. Gib will help you find the messages that resonate with various personas before your Q1 marketing campaigns get underway.
- Learn the framework for good messaging
- Understand the process and key stakeholders necessary to guarantee success
- Hear the best practices and see some examples to share with your teams to raise the bar in your messaging efforts
- Learn what the gotchas and pitfalls are to aid in your success
- Identify where your key target personas get their information
- Establish the purchase process and specific roles by persona
- Understand the specific goals that drive action and the challenges they face