- This event has passed.
Social Media Loud Tables – New Technologies and Lots of Fun
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Social media tools are all the rage – think of content development, curation, multi-channel scheduling or analytics – and it can be hard to tell what capabilities your organization really needs. At this interactive event, you’ll learn about cutting-edge tools from four unique providers:
- StatSocial*: Understand your audience DNA with special reporting tools
- Unmetric*: Validate content ideas and look at real-time brand intelligence with their Discover tool
- Mavrck:* All-in-one influencer marketing platform to power digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale
- Cortex:* Machine learning to help their customers improve their social media KPIs and save tim
* See below for more information on each company!
- Learn the different tools and analysis available for your social media efforts
- Understand the differences in tools to help you prioritize your social media needs for 2018·
- Talk to the experts and see use cases that provide visibility on new needs or capabilities you can bring into your organization.
- Gain the inside knowledge on what’s new in social media best practices
Further Company Insights:
- Unmetric – Inspired by an algorithmic approach to content creation, Unmetric utilizes their archive of rich content data and proprietary artificial intelligence to help companies build content for social media. By understanding the successes of trillions of engagement data points from the past, these insights will help inform tomorrow for future success.
- Statsocial – As companies strive to grow their presence in social media, StatSocial’s mission is to help you understand your audience’s DNA in order to find the people who matter most and have the best connection to your brand. StatSocial’s data centric approach utilizes more than 60 social networks to enable better segmenting insights and targeting approaches. More details coming from each company as we are finalizing their pitch.
- Mavrck — Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform that empowers consumer brands like P&G, Godiva, and Keurig Green Mountain to rise above the noise through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, you harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing at scale by tapping into your most valuable asset: existing consumers with relevant influence. Their patented influencer activation engine discovers and activates thousands of owned and earned brand influencers, advocates, referrers, and loyalists to create, amplify or submit content 7X more effectively than organic publishing or buying ads on a social network.
- Cortex — “AI for social media,” the company uses machine learning to help their customers improve their social media KPIs and save time.
NonProfit Center, 89 South Street, Boston, MA 02111