Storytelling for Marketing Professionals
November 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Storytelling is powerful in influencing people and winning hearts and minds. Today, it is growing in importance, not only for formal and informal talks, but also in sales, video, blogging, media and social media. It is a skill that sets you apart and enables you to engage, align, and inspire.
As the world becomes larger, storytelling makes it smaller, bringing people together, connecting them through common themes, enabling you to share values and insights, and igniting passion. As important as it is, storytelling is not a natural born skill; rather, it is acquired and honed through knowledge, experience and confidence as you find your authentic, natural style.
In this highly interactive workshop, attendees will learn first-hand from a storytelling expert and guide.
- Learn why storytelling is important to marketers in the inbound marketing age
- Hear firsthand examples of persuasive business stories that helped senior leaders advance their careers
- Discover how to connect with your audience and consumers through a proven storytelling process and template
- Practice developing stories for internal presentations to get your big idea across and connect with the hearts and minds of your stakeholders
Scott Weighart, Director of Learning and Development & Leadership Facilitator at Bates Communications.
Scott has worked with executives at leading global brands for more than a decade in polishing their creation and delivery of powerful stories that lead to business, professional and personal growth.
- 6 pm – Registration and Networking
- 6:30 pm -8 pm – Program