Turning Video into High-Powered Branding and Sales
October 18 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
As modern marketers, it’s important to keep up with video as a medium for connecting with your important audiences. Video technology is advancing quickly, providing you new tools and platforms to get your story across and taking your content to new levels.
In this AMA Boston session, you will hear from local companies and independent video houses on how to master excellence in video, no matter your experience and resources, and how to apply lessons learned honed through real-life case studies to every stage of your customer’s journey.
- Chris Bondhus, Brightcove;
- Andrew Penziner, Motivity Video;
- Jason Margaca, Vneck Media;
- Kristen Bryant, Wistia.
- 7am – Registration and Networking
- 7:30am-9am – Program
- Tips and techniques for implementing/advancing your own video marketing campaigns.
- What types of video do you need and when do you need them.
- How to incorporate storytelling and compelling calls to action – and how to measure them effectively.
- Emerging strategies and the latest technologies, as well as insights into cutting-edge video marketing campaigns.